Saturday 23 February 2013

Challenge #210 Inspired By A Song


Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft!

Now before I get to this weeks challenge, I need to announce our Top 3 from last weeks 'Men Only' challenge. This time it was Sheila's  turn to pick her favourite 3 creations.
So here we go, in no particular order we have:-

#14 Margrit


#79 Carol

Whoop, huge congratulations to you all, please snag your badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog. 

Now on to this weeks challenge

'SONG OR FILM INSPIRED'

Isn't this a great challenge, we can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

A huge thank you to Kym for joining us for the last month with some awesome creations xx

Kym GDT
Lady In Red by Chris DeBurgh


Now the MTTC DT!

Vanessa
How Sweet It Is by Marvin Gaye


Ann
Mamma's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboy's by Willie Nelson


Pat
Let's Dance by David Bowie


Wedgie
Inspired by the film Julie & Julia

Julia
Inspired by the film Breakfast At Tiffany's

Kim
Fat Sam's Grand Slam from Bugsy Malone


Wendy - Purple Crazy 
no internet...hurry back!

Shell
Spending time with her children whilst they are on school holiday


I hope the ladies have created something that inspires you to join us!

Again huge congrats to our Top 3!!

You have until Friday 1st March at 6pm UK time to get your entries in

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


4 comments:

ike said...

Hi there - I am new here :-D Found you via VANESSA's (DT) Blog and thought I would play along :-) I am a little off the wall and non-conformist!! LoL
IKE xxxx


http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com

Spyder said...

I'm new too! I found you via Ikes blog!!

((Lyn))

DOBROSŁAWA said...

Super challenge

Jennifer said...

Fabulous DT creations - love the challenge theme too!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x