Tuesday 14 August 2012

Challenge 185 'Christmas In August'

 I hope you have been enjoying the Olympics! I know we have, even the girls have been glued to it. I know I have watched far to much TV the last few weeks because I'm really behind with my DT work oops!! 

Anyhoos, its time for a new challenge & this fortnight we want to see your

CHRISTMAS 

creations, so get out those neglected Christmas stamps & add another fab card to your collection 
ready for December!

We have a new lady who will be joining us for the month of August at GDT so please welcome
MIA & here is her fab creation for the challenge! What a cutie thanks hun x


Here's our fab DT creations!
















Kim



Shell
 



Thank you ladies awesome creations as always xx

Now its your turn to create, have fun!



6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Cards they are super, Thanks for having me last month as Guest DT, Hazelxo

Plastic Card said...

The nice collection of so beautiful cards. These are so inspirational.

lauren bergold said...

what amazingly beautiful DT cards and how fabulous to have christmas in ♥AUGUST♥!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic DT cards brilliant challenge hugs Ginny ♥

Annamaria said...

Love this blog found it yust now. Super dt cards.

Greetz mija.

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and another great challenge.
Pauline
x